Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Its not that I am not depressed

Ever since I came back to Karachi, I haven't written much. Its not that coming back to the city fixed me and made me sane. Its just that, ever since I came back I haven't had time. Time is always a rare commodity in this city. My depression hasn't gone anywhere. Its actually increased, but given the different venues of expression that I have here I am able to control it to a certain extent. I am more relaxed too, may be its cause this is my city so I am not that worried here. Life has been good, and it will continue to be good, God Willing.

3 comments:

Locomente said...

Write more...
I am looking forward to read more!

monica malik said...

All the best wishes to you...m glad you feel home and that you have found your rhythm.
Keep writing...,:)

quartertoinsane said...

thanks both of you !!!